SG Preston owns and develops bioenergy systems that convert energy-rich waste streams into renewable and alternative energy products. Whether that product is electricity, biofuels or chemical applications, we have the experience and operational ability to bring them to life.
SG Preston strives to stand as a thought leader in the bioenergy industry. We license waste conversion technologies developed by leading universities, research labs, think tanks, government agencies, and private groups, globally. Our emphasis is replicability, scale, and rapid deployment to match the pace of our global energy and resource challenges and demand. We want to help solve the energy problems of global industry and communities today, and those that we may face tomorrow.
SG Preston will continuously seek out proven conversion technologies, while maintaining its strategic focus on four opportunistic themes in the marketplace, including:
- Petroleum refining and distribution companies
- Government agencies (USDA, EPA, etc.)
- Global warming initiative among public and private industry
- Utility industry conversion from coal-fired to alternatives
- Regional opportunities to attract industry to low-moderate cost labor markets
- Global opportunity to empower emerging territories/markets
- Overabundance of waste and high cost of removal across every global industry
Global Critical Response Industry
- Reliance on “stand alone” power as a strategic imperative
- Hospitals, DOD, FBI, CIA, Fire, Police, Rescue, Communications, etc.
Self-imposed Strategic Initiatives
- Brand applications
- Sustainability initiatives within transportation and other industries